Friday, May 2, 2014

Redraw Winner Challenge#15

Hello ladies,
I have to redraw a Winner for Challenge #15

Congratulations to Random Counter pick Nr. 4...........Hazel

True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 128

Result:
4
Powered by RANDOM.ORG





Hazel you are the Winner of Challenge #15, thank you for playing along. Please, contact me before the 13th of May at scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com 
I need to mail The Winner Challenge for you a.s.a.p!
You will participate with all the Challenge Winners from January to April. 
The winner of "The Winner Challenge" will then win the Grand Prize.

Please, scroll down for our Challenge #16.
Happy Mother's day Ladies!

2 comments:

  1. I emailed as requested, but the email has come back as undeliverable - is there a different email that I can try please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hazel,
      thank you I have receive your mail.
      I have mailed The Winner Challenge for you.
      Have fun
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team